Wednesday, June 25, 2014

showered with cupcakes


This past Sunday I helped throw a bridal shower for an old neighborhood friend. The bride to be is the first to be married from our neighborhood and having been childhood friends it's so fun coming to the realization that we're all growing up. Regardless of all of us having moved out of our parents houses and not seeing each other very often, we enjoyed a great afternoon together celebrating their marriage and the beautiful bride-to-be. 

A fun realization from supplying dessert for the shower was remembering how much I love baking! I baked two different types of cupcakes - vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting and I was thrilled to learn that both were huge hits with all the ladies. I would say my passion has definitely been reignited! Anybody need some cupcakes?!


No comments:

Post a Comment